Nowadays more and more webs need to include dynamic effects, anymations, asynchronous requests and so on. That's why JSTags has been created.
JSTags 1.1 main features are:
It comes with a set of tags related to:
The following tags are currently available.
|simple-effect||It allows the creation of general effects that will be performed either when the page is loaded or when an event gets fired. It will depend upon how it was configured. Available ones are:
* Appear: the element it is applied to, will appear on the screen.
* Fade: the element it applies to, will disappear from the screen.
* Puff: the target element will be swollen while its opacity decreases until it reaches 0 and the target disappears completely from the screen.
* DropOut: the target element will fall down while its opacity decreases until it reaches 0 and the element disappears.
* Shake: the element is shaken horizontally.
* SwitchOff: this effect has a tv-style switch off.
* Squish: it makes an element reduce its size until it disappears.
* Fold: the target element disappears by reducing its size: first, the height is reduced and, then, its width.
* Shrink: it makes an element reduce its size until it disappears.
* Opacity: the element opacity changes and it gets either more or less opaque.
|blind||It performs a window blind.|
|grow||It allows an element to change its size.|
|highlight||It performs an element change of color.|
|pulsate||When this effect is applied to an element, it appears and disappears alternatively, during a certain amount of time, as if it were being pressed.|
|slide||It makes an element scroll both up and down.|
|toggle||This tag may be configured to perform four different effects: Appear, Blind, Size and Slide. When applied to an element, such an element changes its state between Appear-Fade, Blind Up - Blind Down, Slide Up - Slide Down depending on the effect the element was configured with.|
|multiple-tab||This tag allows the configuration of several elements that will act as tabs and, others, as their content so that, when one tab is clicked, its content is displayed whereas the content of the rest of them becomes hidden.|
|async-table||It allows a table request to be performed asynchronously. Both the parameters submitted to the server and the time when the request starts can be configured.|
|link||Used to configure an asynchronously loaded paginated table so that it can include links to the next and previous pages.|
|xslt-transform||It displays the HTML resulting from the merge of an XML and an XSL file.|
|async-content-loader||It fetches some data from a given URL.|
|form-rules||It allows the fields included in a form to appear and disappear from the screen depending on the value of some form fields.|
|form-rule||Used to configure a form so that its fields may be either displayed or hidden. This tag describes what fields are to be displayed depending on one field value.|
|async-combo||Used to load and insert data in a combo box asynchronously.|
|dual-combo||Used to update, asynchronously, the data in one combo box based in the value of another one.|